How To Know If She Has Orgasmed?

Monday, July 7, 2014
I got this tips to spot whether your girl has orgasmed or not from Dr.Jannet on pua forums. She gives a lot of pua advice related topic and if you want to you can follow her on twitter.


This is what she said:
I'm gonna talk to you very frankly today about something that is pretty amazing and that is how a man would ever know if his woman is having an orgasm. I just get so amazed the number of men who don't know about this. I have to say some girls are really private and they don't like to make lots of noise, they don't like to talk about what they like, and what they don't like.

I think what you need to do is to learn to be a master at oral sex. When you are down there and you're looking up close you can then notice how physically things start to change. So I'm suggesting you start to do what I call lick and flick. So you are actually alternating a little bit of oral sex and hand job. Understand her most sensitive areas first before doing the oral sex. And as you do, you might start to see some changes like swelling of the labia and of the clitoris, and the color should change, you might that there is more lubrication. Maybe you should stop the licking and just do very light strokes as she becomes more aroused and then really focus on noticing the changes as she goes into a full female orgasm.

When she says to stop, please stop because it can sometimes be very sensitive. So that is my hot tip how to know if your woman is having an orgasm. So please enjoy that. Thanks very much. May you have a sensational sex.